- Diamond is accredited by the Florida Council of Private Schools.
- Diamond is accredited by the Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools Association.
- Was founded in 1995 by Dr. Doreatha J. Fields as a private, 501(c)3 nonprofit community-based school serving students in kindergarten to 12th grades.
- Has served 600 students since its inception, with 48 of 52 grade-eligible students successfully going on to high school.
- Utilizes the four-fold influence of home, school, church and community to foster student performance.
- Provides high quality educational programs with a focus on learning and achievement through: motivational training, self-esteem programs, peer problem solving strategies, personal character development, respect for self and human diversity, family commitment and community pride.
- Offers small class sizes and individualized instruction.
- Is is an independent private school teaching faith-based Christian education and personal human values.
- Is primarily funded through nominal tuition paid by families, grants, fundraisers, donations and corporate underwriting.
- Encourages parental and community involvement through Parents Involved in Promoting Education (PIPE); business leaders as Student Academic Mentors (SAM); church involvement with Pastors As Links (PAL) and retired educators working with faculty in Teachers Accentuating Performance (TAP).
- Diamond is an approved Florida Choice school.
- Diamond accepts students with McKay Scholarships and ChildrenFirst Scholarships.
- Has open enrollment for students residing throughout Brevard County.
- Is a member of the Melbourne/Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- Is a member of the Coalition of McKay Schools.
- Reaches children through their individual style of learning and social relationships for cultivating maximum learning and achievement. Each student benefits from the school's innovative DIAMOND transformation model of achievement:
D- Development of Character
I- Interpersonal Communication Skills
A- Application of Achievement Principles
M-Motivation and Moral Dynamics
O- Optimism and Opportunity
N- Nurturing Ability and Personal Pride
D- Demonstration of Competency